Monday, May 24, 2010

Big Girl


My baby, well my first baby. Is getting so big I just can't believe it. Especially now that i have a tiny little babe to compare her to...she is a giant! When I had Ashley i swear she grew a foot overnight and is continuing to grow at an alarming rate and its kinda freakin me out! honestly none of her clothes fit anymore, there are way too many shoes that never even got worn that are now too small, she looks ginorm in her crib, and has even gone on the potty a few times. The only thing that has remained the same is her hair..yup that one could grow overnight and i would be ecstatic ( I think Ashley will have her beat in a few months)
What brought on this rant you ask? Because obviously she is growing so why am I surprised?!? Because seriously in the last few weeks she has started talking...and not just jibberish. she says words. REAL words. and lots of them. There is still alot of jibberish don't get me wrong, but almost every day she is saying new words that she couldn't say the day before and I feel like I can't keep up.
Today for example completely freaked me out. She came up to Regan with a Thomas the train dvd and says, clear as a bell "I wanta watch dis dad" WHAT?? I looked at Regan, he looked at me, we were both in shock. I couldn't stop laughing. When did she learn to speak sentences? where was I?
She does say alot of words and there is no way If i tried to write them down i would remember them but a few of my favorites would be "Mommy", "Daddy" (definitely her favorites as well) "Ashee" (Ashley) "Titty" (kitty) "Tee" (this one is used for a few things: please, one, two AND three, and many other things we have no idea what she means) "chee" (cheese)
Ya i can't think of any other ones at the moment. She does put words together all the time like "no mommy" "hi titty" "whats dat mom?" and stuff like that. But the sentence today is just blowing my mind...if you couldn't tell! ha ha

So enough of my little rant. My kids are getting big yada yada yada I am sure you don't care! ha Here are some pictures of my big girl at the park the other day, when the weather was nice and we thought spring was here (of course we were wrong)






This wasn't the same day but the day before after we had gone to the Park with Suz and her kids. She was passed out before we drove away. I just love how she has her baby and the babies bottle in her cup holder. I love that girl.


I saw on my friends blog that you can order a book of your blog...how cool is that?!? So I am now totally motivated to blog more and write down my thoughts so I don't forget stuff. So be prepared for alot more blogging of random and boring blogs that pertain to my kids and our not too exciting life!
the link for the books you can order is here:
http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on the growing up thing....like come on slow it down a little. I swear, every morning Ryley is taller and he is my baby. I don't want him to grow up :( It's happy and sad all at the same time.

Becky said...

What a cutie! I LOVE those yellow shoes!

Thanks for the link. I've always meant to print mine in a book and just...never got around to it. Story of my life!

Unknown said...

I love her too! I am just sitting here looking at the picture I have of her pinned up on my desk, and I think I need an update. She looks teensy! Be prepared, cause I'm comin to get one!

Shelley said...

It's crazy how a new baby makes the other "baby" seem sooo big! I love the blog printing idea, I'm working on mine now!

Nate, Marie & Lilly said...

I totally know how you feel about the growing fast thing. Lilly was looking at her friend magazine the other day and said "That child has a flower for her grandmother" What...She thinks she's an adult. Good luck on the blog book. I used blogspot to print mine last year and it turned out great. I used blurb