Saturday, March 13, 2010

cuteness

I coudn't find Chloe's headband this morning, and since she REFUSES to grow hair, she had to have a new one so people will stop calling her a cute little boy. I whipped up this little ball of cuteness, and LOVE it!! i will be making more for sure!!
I just used some lace I had laying around and it was stretchy lace...not my first choice. It definitely won't hold its shape as good as normal lace.
But i still love the look and Chloe loved it too...not as much as she loved watching dora on the tv behind me.
Do you love the new lacey flower?? If you want one just let me know, and I will try to have some out at the hardware store soon!

4 comments:

Francis Family said...

I hear ya on the hair thing!
I love it, it's way cute!! Good job!

Shelley said...

Ohhh I need one! And hello, can't people tell a cute little girl when they see one!? Even the earrings should be a clue...

Anonymous said...

"Oh I just whipped this up with some lace I had laying around the house" - no big deal. lol. Your so cute.

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

You are brilliant! It also helps that you have such a cute model.