Sunday, March 28, 2010

18 Months

My baby turned 18 months last week. Can you believe it?? not me! I can't believe how big she is, and how much she learns and changes every day. Little miss independent over here has already started with those "terrible two's" I am pretty nervous about what actually being 2 will be like....how do you handle the full on stage 5 tantrums that happen in public?? I mean she is usually really good when we are out and about, but she can sure take it up a notch or 10 when she wants to. And frankly i don't have the energy to deal with that at the moment, so we have been staying home alot lately!

But on a happy note, Chloe got to go to nursery last week HALLELUJAH!! It was a great day! one we have been looking forward to for awhile! I was a little nervous that she would freak out if we left, but Regan took her and was able to just walk out no problems! I peeked in on her a couple of times and I couldn't believe how big she looked sitting at the table having her little snack all by herself! what a big girl!!

I am seriously in LOVE with this little girl...She has such a big personality that is so addictive! She is super lovable to people that she knows, but is pretty shy around strangers, which isn't really a bad thing. But she always warms up to whoever is around and is showing off pretty good by the time they leave! I have been taking quite a few pictures lately so this is a REALLY long post....but I know you are only here for the pictures...ha ha. I don't blame you they are they only reason i read lots of blogs!

So here are a few of Chloe's favorite things nowadays-

DORA!!! yup she is a girl obsessed.

Playing with our shoes. She will play with them for HOURS...which is why we can never find them.

Going for walks. it has finally been super nice out and we venture out as often as I can muster up the energy!
Playing at the park, we are so lucky to have a park just across the road from us, thanks to my double stroller i got, Chloe and Lincoln can have picnics at the park...how romantic!
She likes to get into mischief. It's kinda hard to see in the picture, but she found a pencil and drew lines all over her face, I was just glad it wasn't something more permanent!

Always a good helper, she was LOVING help make apple crisp the other day. And i sure enjoyed eating it!

This is how she takes pictures....is that what I look like? No wonder she never wants her picture taken!
She loves her dad! At about 4:00 every day she climbs up to the window and calls "daddy?" over and over looking up and down the street for him! So we usually give him a call, she is hilarious when she talks on the phone. She jabbers like she is having a full on conversation, talks and then waits for a reply and then answers! funny girl.

She loves her mom, and I kinda love her too!

Probably her VERY favorite toy she has ever had. Woody! off of toy story (for those of you who didn't recognize him!)

She carries him around all the time and everywhere we go! I have no idea why, he isn't even soft! It is pretty cute tho!
Woody just needs a bottle and some loves.

And he is a very good dance partner!

She loves her baby that is on it's way. She kisses my belly all day long and gives it loves. I am 8 1/2 months here, just counting down the weeks!! 5 left!!

But mostly she just loves being cute, which isn't hard cause she is pretty darn adorable!!

11 comments:

Lisha said...

I can't believe how big she is! She's so adorable!

Malea said...

Gosh I just love her!! I am so sad that I don't get to come up and play with her :( I really hope that her and Ali become best buds!!

Suz said...

Absolutely adorable! Great post Jenn! I love that lil girl of yours and can't wait for the next one!

Anonymous said...

Emily and I love the pics of Chloe...she is such a cutie pie!

PamH said...

cute post!!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

I love it ALL!
You're right, pictures are the best!
5 weeks left?
That's amazing/ridiculous.
You look great!
(and Chloe's beautiful!)

Becky said...

What a cutie! I love the pictures of her "mommying," made 100 times better because she's mommying Woody!! hahaha!

Cute haircut, by the way!

kyleandtaryn said...

She is SO cute! I'm definitely a fan of picture-filled posts...Claire loved it. You have such a cute prego belly...can't wait to see what you have!

Shelley said...

Let's have these babies already!! Chloe's soooo cute - and so's her pregnant mama! I asked Summ if she wanted some earrings and she said Yaaaa! Then she grabbed her earlobes and said Owwwwww! Guess I'll have to wait now until it's her call!

Unknown said...

I thoroughly enjoy looking at this post!! I especially love all the pictures with Woody. Hahaha feeding Woody a bottle, she cracks me up!

nichole said...

Love the pictures of her and Woody. Priceless!